[VORTECcruisers] Re: Intank fuel pump

http://fuel-pumps.net/p526.html

This is the Walbro intank fuel pump that is an upgrade for the Toyota Supra.
I put this on my 88 FJ62 with a 5.7L out of a 99 tahoe. No problems. I cant
hear it when the truck is running. But can when the truck is not. It looks
just like the stock one, maybe a little skinnier. And installs exactly the
same way except that the wires will need to be soldered as opposed to using
the connector. Unfortunately the tank has to be dropped which isn't fun.

Jim Lindenfelser

'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/6iY7fA/5WnJAA/Y3ZIAA/1lFslB/TM