[VORTECcruisers] Radiator hose question

I am almost done with my 5.3L/4L60E drivetrain swap in my 1983 CJ-8.
I am having a problem finding radiator hoses that will work. I would
rather not use the flex-radiator hoses. Does anyone have part number
or an application I should check? If I can find hoses, I can fire it
up this weekend.

Thanks,

Bill

'Thanks & Giving.'