Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 10:24 AM
Subject: [VORTECcruisers] Wiring Harness

I've been lurking quit a while and tried searching the
archives.I did not get the engine wiring harness with
my 1998 Vortec V6. Am I better off modifying a factory
engine wiring harness I have found from a 1996 in
perfect condition for $150. Or should I use one of the
after market ones for $600+. Any of you guys have a
recommendation?
Thanks.
Back to lurk mode.