From: VORTECcruisers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:VORTECcruisers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Lindblom
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 10:03 AM
To: VORTECcruisers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [VORTECcruisers] Towing with your Vortec cruiser...

I'm new to the list and wondering about the towing from those of you
with Vortec-equipped cruisers.  I tow with a full-size diesel pickup now
and it's pretty easy.  I don't have the space to keep the pickup and an
FJ62 like I would want.  So I'm wondering about the practical towing
aspects of a 60/62.

I figure the towing won't be an issue with a 5.3 or 6.0 Vortec.  Maybe I
should be concerned with the brakes more than anything.

Any thoughts on this?  What have your towing experiences been...