[VORTECcruisers] Do you know anybody who wants to Vortec a Cruiser?

Any of you who have seen me on other Cruiser lists and forums know that
I'm pretty much a diesel bigot. I made an exception a few years ago with
my FJ45 project because I wanted to run 38" tires. I got a '98 Vortec
350 in 1998 with 40,000 miles and attached it to an SM465 which
eventually was mated to a 203 reduction box and a Land Cruiser 2.3:1
splitcase. I fitted the low ranges with air shifters and made a custom
crossmember to support the assembly. I have never had the heart to
finish the project and it sits in the back of my shop where it has for
four years and in a similar condition to how it spent five years in my
previous shop. The truck is  an 1978 and it has been indoors since
before 1990 but I digress... I want to diesel the rig. I'm going to get
a 1HZ and mate it to an H55f, a toybox and a splitcase. This will render
my current drivetrain surplus. If anybody knows of a worthy recipient I
will entertain offers over $3000US for the engine, tranny, two t-cases
and the full floater read end. Not in any rush because my BJ70 is next
on the project list and I won't be ready to do anything with the 45 till
spring but I thought I'd let y'all know in case you had a buddy itching
to pour some $3 /gal gasoline through a V8.

Cheers,
Bruce

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/1lFslB/TM