[VORTECcruisers] Hesitation problem

I have a problem with my 4.3L V6 in my 1977 FJ40:

I'm driving and in 1st and 2nd gear the car drives great, but when I shift
to 3rd, 4th, 5th the car hesitates like a fuel injection problem. It will
hesitate for a few seconds and continuously. If I then press down on the gas
more and more it goes away and runs smooth. This all lessens as the car gets
warmer, but still it does happen.

I have a 1977 FJ40 with 4.10 gears (I think) 30 x 9.50 tires, 4.3L V6 2000
Vortec, Dodge NV4500 Tranny with FJ40 transfer case.

Please help, this is really irritating!!!

Andrew

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/1lFslB/TM