[FJ55] ECPR 06' camp preference

We are trying to determine where to camp (or if there is an option since
"camp jeep" is also going to be at Rausch the same weekend.  It really is
not a big deal though as many other rigs were there from the same group last
year and we all wheeled freely.  There is  the question of where to camp
going on at mud
http://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?p=1183782#post1183782  .. is everyone
planning to stay at the campawhile? I am waiting to hear back on the camping
scenario from Rausch Creek, stay tuned.  If everyone attends who has stated
their intentions, we could have quite a nice assortment of swine there this
year.

Jeffrey