[FJ55] Nor Cal pig run

Had a blast,, though the showing was small 7 piggies and one pig-yatta . and a few pig owners minus their pigs , still it was great to wheel with all of you guys . my 2 yr old got to camp in an acctual forest  and roast marshmellows .
   Many thanks to Iron Pig Off Road for supporting our kind ( some day i owe Lance a firm hanshake and a cold beer ) .
   Morgan where the HECK were you , I still owe you as well .
  some pics found their way over to iH8mud . and i hope to have mine up on birfield quickley .
  Till next year .
  .
  .
  .fj55-100