From: fj55-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:fj55-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Paul H. Porter
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 10:30 AM
To: FJ55@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FJ55] Interior Panels- Patterns

I just wanted to thank everyone who responded on this subject. I'm plotting
Brian's CAD files to use as templates. It seems to me that this information
should permanently reside where it is available for download by those who
need it in the future- Birfield or Mud come to mind. If they can't be there
I may be able to put them on my site but they wouldn't be as easy to find
once we forget about this thread.

Paul Porter TLCA #4748
70 FJ55 SOA
Casa Grande, AZ