Re: [FJ55] Sad news...

Max,

Wow, what a story...
I am new to the Pig list, and relatively new to TLCA.
Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.  I am in CO, but have a brother-in-law on Bainbridge Island, he is a great guy with 2 little kids.

My wife and I are expecting our first kiddo, and my Pig does not run.  Your story struck me with full force.

TJS
1978 FJ-40
1974 FJ-55 w/ 3FE powah!
TLCA #10713
Horsetooth 4 Wheelers Cruiser Club
Rising Sun 4 Wheel Drive Club of Colorado
Fort Collins, CO