Re: [FJ55] Year of the Pig

I have such a pig :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: fj55-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:fj55-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of WdshpBiz@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2007 1:50 PM
To: fj55@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FJ55] Year of the Pig

In the wake of celebrating Chinese (Lunar) New Year Sunday, I thought I'd
wish the list a Happy Year of the Pig. Although this is technically a Fire
Boar
year, it still should be lucky for our Iron Pigs. Incidentally, if your FJ55

was born from January 27, 1971 to February 14, 1972, it actually was born in
Metal Boar year, so then it must be the most iron of Iron Pigs. My June 1972

missed it by a few months, and is a Water Rat.

Having just replaced the hood and gas tank (look, Ma! No leaks!) and looking

forward to some major rust intervention in the spring, I'll take the Fire
Boar
year as a sign that my welder will be busy. Hope to see you all on the
trail!

Will Sampson
1972 FJ55 rolling restoration project
1968 M101-A1 cargo trailer