[FJ55] Birfield may go dark for a few days

I am making a forced switch from the old hosting provider for
birfield.com to a new hosting provider. I run birfield as a hobby, and
unfortunately I starve it for time because I am starved for spare time.
Right now I'm the only guy working on birfield. The transition has
already begun but the old birfield - where all email still goes - will
go dark Friday, tomorrow. There is already a new birfield, has been for
some time. You may stop getting mail from birfield tomorrow. DON'T
PANIC! It will come back. I will work on it until it does, in my spare time.

I am paying for both the old and new birfield out-of-pocket. I will put
up a donations link. Feel free to send me donations at
paypal@xxxxxxxxxxx Right now I'm in the hole over $1500.

Dad, Cruiser Owner, Bike Rider, Lame Sysadmin

Morgan Fletcher
Oakland, CA