Re: [FJ55] (no subject)

  • To: The FJ55 Registry <fj55@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [FJ55] (no subject)
  • From: Morgan Fletcher <morgan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 06:42:11 -0700

Perkins wrote:
I have a '72 fj55 here in Petaluma and am having body work done on it. The news is that the roof is in bad shape (rusting from the inside out), so I am at a crossroads as to what to do. I have driven this cruiser for 25 years and hate to give it up, so if anyone out there knows of a good roof on a dead cruiser or if you have an incredible cure I would be happy to hear any ideas.

I was just talking to my family about cutting the roof off of my FJ55...

Morgan in Oakland