[FJ55] Pig Roof

A well done convertible FJ55 would be pretty darn cool! Probably pretty darn pricey too!

I have a '72 fj55 here in Petaluma and am having body work done on it. The news is that the roof is in bad shape (rusting from the inside out),
so I am at a crossroads as to what to do.  I have driven this cruiser
for 25 years and hate to give it up, so if anyone out there knows of a
good roof on a dead cruiser or if you have an incredible cure I would be
happy to hear any ideas.  Thanks Tom