RE: [FJ55] (no subject)

  • To: "'The FJ55 Registry'" <fj55@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [FJ55] (no subject)
  • From: "Kevin Schmid" <kschmid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 12:29:59 -0500

I have often wondered why roofs go....The batting, or filler used to make a
ceiling liner have form was made out of cotton or some material that holds
moisture.  I talked to an interior guy who has done auto interiors for over
40 years and he said that is the cause.  I would have the rotted spot cut
out and weld in a flat piece.  After grinding and painting, it will look as
good as new.

"Life is a journey, not a destination...Enjoy the trip.."
Kevin Schmid
Teacher Grades 6 ,7, & 8
kschmid@xxxxxxxxx
262-334-2307