[FJ55] Home in Utah

Howdy all , im finally back online after the big move to Utah , got a new house and a new job , and a whole new list of stuff to fix. I hope all is well with the list ,and hope to have alot of free time to explore all the trails around here .
 Need to spend some time on my pig as today i found my front spring bushings were worn through ,and my track bar had lost the nylock nut somewhere between the Duzzy Erchom trail and the move up here .
Morgan is birfield up yet ? i went to add pics and found it was down .
Evan
fj55-100