Re: [FJ55] Home in Utah

Evan welcome again..  Hopefully see you at Moab otherwise when you make it
up here again let me know!  A

-----Original Message-----
From: fj55-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:fj55-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of e_jenkins@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2007 7:56 PM
To: FJ55@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FJ55] Home in Utah

Howdy all , im finally back online after the big move to Utah , got a new
house and a new job , and a whole new list of stuff to fix. I hope all is
well with the list ,and hope to have alot of free time to explore all the
trails around here .
 Need to spend some time on my pig as today i found my front spring bushings
were worn through ,and my track bar had lost the nylock nut somewhere
between the Duzzy Erchom trail and the move up here .
Morgan is birfield up yet ? i went to add pics and found it was down .
Evan
fj55-100