[FJ55] radiator info

Not sure where you live, but I got my radiator rebuilt by a reliable shop I
have been using for years out of Las Vegas,
I had a 4 row core installed, he did a great job, it was done 5 years ago or
so, he has always been prompt and reasonable
on his prices, you can tell him you were recommended by me if you want.
Kelly, All Pro Plumbing & Appliance I live in St George, UT.
I also got a new heater core from him a few months back for my piggy.
He had a good price, and I got it quickly. Great qualilty. Nice guy to deal
with.

B& H Radiator, 702-642-7772,  Lloyd Hamilton, 1400 Formaster Ln, Las Vegas,
NV 89101