Re: [FJ55] Exhaust routing

I have two pigs.  Stay away from the exhaust venting near the left rear tire or just below the rear door. Noise, bad fumes or a hot tail pipe are all negatives.  Plus if you want to place sliders on, the exhaust will be in the way.  Inside the frame rails is a good choice but think of putting some reflective shielding at your new location as the floor can get a little hot.  My two cents.

John