[FJ55] VIN wackiness when titling 1974 Pig (Utah/Colorado)

All,

I bought a '74 Pig from Utah.

When I went to do title and registration here in CO I hit a snag because the VIN inspection revealed that Utah stuck an extra "0" in the VIN on the title that is not physically there on the Pig.

The even weirder thing is that the woman at the courthouse found a '76 55 whose VIN read like the one on the Utah title. So I called USMCruiser who has a '76 55. Same thing. His docs have the zero that is not on the Pig.

Is it some big deal to have 6 digits after the body style code on these old cruisers?

Example:

My VIN - FJ55 xxxxx

Title reads - FJ55 "0" xxxxx

Anyone help?