Re: [FJ55] Cluster question

Thanks everyone for the info. I got several emails and a couple phone calls.
I may go with an original cluster but a few things I didn't mention about
this application is that most of the engine accessories and TC are from the
same 60 with a SOR H41 sandwiched in the middle. So the Speedo cable/voltage
and temp will work with the 60 cluster without major modification.

I am also considering fabing a board with aftermarket gauges because I want
several additional gauges that the 55 didn't have. Just trying to figure out
how I want to get gauges installed.

--
Elvin Smith
Keller Williams Realty