From: fj55-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:fj55-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Lance Williams
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 10:35 AM
To: 'The FJ55 Registry'
Subject: Re: [FJ55] pvcruisers

I spoke to Seth a few months ago.  (we used to buy some things through him)
He told me that managing the operation of PVCruisers in addition to his
other job had just become too difficult and that he was no longer selling
parts.  That's really too bad, he's a super nice guy and really had an
interest in preserving FJ55's.  Seth did much for our subculture in his
short tenure as a 55 business, and will surely be missed.

Lance
www.ironpigoffroad.com