[FJ55] Vent Windows

Sorry to see PVCruisers going out of business.  I needed a set of cargo window rubber also.

Anyone interested in vent window rubber.  I got my first set back from the factory.  They look great.  As my business is small, I placed an order for only a couple sets.  I plan to sell them for $300 per set via my website at www.slocruisers.com.  If anyone is going to SurfnTurf 2007, I will bring a few samples.  Email me at FJ55parts@xxxxxxxxxxx if you want further information and photos.

John
slocruisers.com