[FJ55] Rear Door Rubber

Hi Charles,

I have a good donor piece for the left door.  I am still looking for a good piece for the right rear door.  Any donors out there on birfield land?  I should ask on the 55 MUD forum and work on a trade.

I hope things are going well for you.  Did you need the vent window rubber for your 45LV project?  They fit the years 64-67.

John