Re: [FJ55] FJ55 Digest, Vol 39, Issue 12

I'm quite happy with the ride.  The truck is quite a bit higher than it was.
  I think it has 1" over stock shackles as well and the shocks were whatever
SOR sells that have enough travel.  There are I think 4 degree correction
shims up front as well.  I also used greaseable pins, I would have had
greaseable shackles as well but when you're passing through you get whatever
is in stock or do without.  I did the center pin at the same time.

Charles
www.wirrell.com