[FJ55] cargo rubber

Well. he may not answer the phone but the man delivers.  I ordered cargo w/s
from PVcruisers on Sunday and it arrived today.

Seth, If you're listening. you rule!

Everyone else. if you foresee needing cargo rubber any time in the near
future. I would order now before PVC is forced to sell their stock off to
somebody else who will charge double due to slackers like us taking forever
to finish our buildups and not buying from him before he gets tired of
dealing with it and losing tons of money. (Sorry for the run-on)

Cheers,

Jeremy