From: jrusso991@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, 28 October 2007 00:03:00
To: "FJ55@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <FJ55@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [FJ55] Vent Window Rubber

Hey 55 owners,

For those interested, I put a few sets of vent window rubber for sale on my website---slocruisers.com.  I sold them out within 24 hours.  I am making a reorder on Monday.  Let me know if anyone is interested.  It is hard to gauge interest on items. They are pricey to make so don't slam me.  I already get that from my family.

I will have a new set for viewing at SurfnTurf next weekend.

John
74 FJ55 "Patches" original
74 FJ55 "Crusty" 283 V8
91 FJ80 "Bear"